- Wise Peer Communication, developed by Henry India Holden (formerly India Susanne Holden), trains Wise Peers in Wise Listening that facilitate collaboration, trauma healing, self-care, and self-empowerment for organizations, groups, families & individuals, creating powerful spaces of healing, trust, and creative collaboration in organizations, the home, and in the individual.
Adapts Carl R Rogers’ client-centered approach (the power remains with the client) and a new version of the three core conditions: 1) Authenticity, 2) Unconditional positive regard, 3) Holding the other person as whole, wise, and if so inclined as divine or sacred (CRR: 1) Congruence 2) unconditional positive regard 3) showing empathy)
- Holistic Peer Counseling System (HPCS), developed by India Holden, teaches Peer Counseling, certifies peer counselors
- Holistic Peer Counseling, (HPC), Teri Ciacchi, Peer Counseling
- Wholistic Peer Support (WPH), developed by Wahaba Heartsun/Amara Karuna, Peer Support
- Re-evaluation Counseling (RC), developed by Harvey Jackins, Co-Counseling